Lately I've Been....
- working on Project Life. Nowhere close to being "caught up" but it feels good to do some spreads.
- updating the look of the blog - what do you think? I heart it.
- going to yoga very week. And then I skipped a week :( Going back next week for sure... I feel great when I'm doing yoga on a regular basis.
- looking forward to my husband's family reunion this weekend.
- planning a couple of day trips to Roan Mountain (rhododendron festival) and Bays Mountain (they have baby wolves up there!)
- And maybe we'll get lucky and get to eat at Shatley Springs (last weekend, their well was messed up so there was no water to run the restaurant or the bathrooms... what are the chances?! lol)
- I finally bought an Erin Condren life planner... been wanting one for a long time. If you want one as well, use this link to save yourself $10!! (You sign up on the site, get a $10 coupon emailed very quickly, and then apply it to your purchase. Easy!)
I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and