Around Here

Monday, June 23, 2014


Lately I've Been....

  • working on Project Life. Nowhere close to being "caught up" but it feels good to do some spreads.
  • updating the look of the blog - what do you think? I heart it.
  • going to yoga very week. And then I skipped a week :( Going back next week for sure... I feel great when I'm doing yoga on a regular basis.
  • looking forward to my husband's family reunion this weekend.
  • planning a couple of day trips to Roan Mountain (rhododendron festival) and Bays Mountain (they have baby wolves up there!)
  • And maybe we'll get lucky and get to eat at Shatley Springs (last weekend, their well was messed up so there was no water to run the restaurant or the bathrooms... what are the chances?! lol)
  • I finally bought an Erin Condren life planner... been wanting one for a long time. If you want one as well, use this link to save yourself $10!! (You sign up on the site, get a $10 coupon emailed very quickly, and then apply it to your purchase. Easy!)
What's up with you? I'm considering doing a summer manifesto, but I'm still very much in the planning phase of it.

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

13 comments :

  1. Ohh I am loving the new look :) really fresh ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty new look. I recently re-did my blog too. Isn't it exciting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily, your blog looks fab, so crisp and the colors are lovely! I had to google Bays Mountain, might have to take a weekend road trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You new blog look is very refreshing, I like how it has colour but it's subtle. The only thing I would change is that the menu writing eg 'blog', 'about me' and 'project life' etc are all really tiny, I'd make them a bit bigger.

    It sounds like you have a lot going on right now! The summer manifesto seems like a good idea, I'm thinking of doing one too. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback, Jennifer... that menu looked a little small to me too. I'm thinking of doing away with the options across the top and just having some links over on the side!

      Delete
  5. Love the new Blog colors! Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emily the blog looks great! I can see why you heart it, so fresh and got a crisp clean look. Yep summer time, love trying to fit in crafting with the other activities that is going on. I'm thinking about doing a separate summer smash this year, not quit sure yet but we got alot of day trips planned it may be the way to go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A smash book would be perfect for summer! I haven't smashed in forever.

      Delete
  7. Blog looks great! Oh, I haven't been to Shatley Springs in forever. My DH has never been. I keep meaning to take him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! Hubby and I have never actually eaten at Shatley Springs :) It's quite a drive (like 1.5 hrs) so we were disappointed but we'll make it back again. We ended up going to the Dan'l Boone Inn over in Boone so we had a fun day anyway!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground