Workspace Wednesday

Wednesday, January 29, 2014


I thought I would join in on Workspace Wednesday and share a couple of fun things on my craft table.

First up is this new box from Michael's:


I love the inside of this box - fun!


My tools: post-its, a corner rounder, Sharpie pen, adhesive runner, adhesive gum eraser, tape, Burt's Bees chapstick, tweezers, a pencil sharpener and eraser, and a ponytail holder. The cuticle oil got thrown in there, but is optional ;)


And I had to get the coordinating smaller box. Obvi.


Check out these wood veneers I found at Michael's - super cheap and perfect for Project Life! They were part of a new spring display.


What's on your desk?

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

12 comments :

  1. Cute boxes, I like the text inside and out! Too much stuff is on my desk right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those boxes. Right now my bff and I are in a challenge to give our scrappy rooms a scraplift. I love getting organizational ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boxes are fabulous. Love those spring hues in the middle of winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been to Michael's in forever but after reading your post, I might need to do some shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute boxes and veneers! I think I need to go to Michael's! :) My desk was just cleaned so I'm ready to get to work on some assignments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That box says it all! Hey what a fantastic theme for a day, I think I'll take a picture of my desk tonight and post it tomorrow. How awesome you are for the inspiration you provide :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground