Thinking of You card

Wednesday, May 22, 2013


A dear friend of mine got some unexpected, life changing news a couple of weeks ago, so I decided to make her a little card to try to cheer her up and let her know I was thinking of her. I used pretty papers and embellishments from Crate Paper's Maggie Holmes collection.


I used a pink butterfly die cut on the bottom. I lightly folded the smaller yellow butterfly die cut so it would have some dimension, and attached it with pop dots.


 I added a phrase sticker from the Maggie Holmes collection too. The doily is from a pack I got at Target during Valentine's season. The blue frame is a diecut from Maggie Holmes.


I thought it turned out pretty cute! 

I love reading each and every comment! 
Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

8 comments :

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground