Project Life Week 3

Tuesday, February 26, 2013


Here's week 3 of Project Life. This week I made a blog planner, laughed at some funny work-related memes, experienced massive flooding in our area, cooked an impromptu ravioli dish, left work early due to a big snowstorm, and went to Carrabba's. Harley (my family's dog) got a new bed. Again I included the Currently list. Click on the pictures to get larger views.

Full Pages:

project life

Left Side:

project life

Right Side:

project life

I found this cute "guest check" card to journal about our Carrabba's date.

project life

Used a screenshot of the weather forecast on my phone.

project life

Washi tape again!

project life


I love reading each and every comment! 
Be sure to keep up with me on
  Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

2 comments :

  1. Really cute pages, love the guest check that is a great addition to the page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have a couple of those laying around. They're perfect for dinner dates!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground