30 Days of Lists

Thursday, February 28, 2013


One of my crafting goals this year was to do a class or a series of challenges for scrapbooking. I'm really exciting about starting 30 Days of Lists - it starts tomorrow!

30daysoflists.com

Basically you get a writing prompt for a list every day of March. At the end of March, you'll have a nice little book full of lists about your life right now at this moment. It should only take about 5-10 minutes each day. If you get behind, catch up in a day or two. No biggie.

You can use a notebook, a SMASHbook, a journal, a mini book, whatever you want. I'm using the new Mini Play smash book for my #30Lists. 

Need some inspiration? Check out this Pinterest board.

Want to join me? Register here! If you do, be sure to follow me on Instagram. I hope to post my list daily, but if I get behind, I'll catch up. Use #30Lists on your pics so we can all find them easily.

I love reading each and every comment! 
Be sure to keep up with me on
  Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

2 comments :

  1. I am doing 30 Days of Lists, too, but do not have Instagram. I am planning on putting the lists in my PL album.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I didn't think about putting them in PL. May have to do that too!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground