Hello 2022

Tuesday, October 4, 2022



WOW. It's been a minute. I even had to update my age over there on the description 😳

So how does one begin blogging again? Do you just update a few things, decide what's still relevant, and start writing? I think that's what I'm going to do! 

So what's been happening since 2019? Well covid. Duh. Working as a health care provider during a pandemic has been... interesting to say the least. I'll skip those 2 years and just focus on the right now! 

We continued being Passholders and kept going to Dollywood, Disney, and Universal.


I became a planner babe.

We finally found our perfect camper and traded in our old one.



I become a plant lady.


We discovered (and fell in love with!) Buc-ee's! They're currently building the world's largest less than 2 hours from us, at the Smoky Mountains exit. #cantwait


I continued collecting vintage Pyrex.


I kept scrapbooking but mostly switched to Disney layouts. In fact, I joined a Disney design team. I've been part of Disney Creative Co for 2022 and it's amazing! I've received a ton of fun products from Scraps and Ink Crafts.

There's probably a lot more updates that I can't think of currently, but I'll get to them eventually. I'll be updating the blog with lots of posts with projects I've worked on this year. Hope you'll stick around for more!


I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, and Pinterest

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground