Valentine Flowers

Thursday, March 7, 2019

I'm back with another scrap lift challenge from Paper Issues. I used it to document the 2 beautiful bouquets of flowers my hubby gave me for Valentine's Day. This page was done in about 30 minutes!


I got a pearly white piece of cardstock for the background, a plain white piece of yardstick for the heart cutout, and one sheet of stickers from Simple Stories Love and Adore line.


I added a few enamel dot hearts and a little journaling strip from my stash.





I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground