Asheville Vintage Market Days

Friday, September 7, 2018


My mom and aunt and I went to Asheville's Vintage Market Days and had an awesome day. We looked at Pyrex, antiques, decor, crafts, and more. Then we had lunch at a Mexican restaurant before driving home.


The theme of this particular Vintage Market Days was "A Day at the Farm" so I chose papers that had a farm or vintage sort of theme and color. I actually glued lots of 3x4 papers/Project Life cards onto the mason jar 12x12. You can see the mason jars up in the top right corner. I used red for a little bit of pop.







I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground