Project Life App 2018: Weeks 19-22

Friday, August 24, 2018


There's nothing like a good old fashioned Project Life update. We all start out so strong at the beginning of the year... but then life happens and before you know it, it's been 2 months since you did a layout.


I still love doing a one page layout for each week in the Project Life App.


I mix and match cards from multiple kits just like I did when I was doing physical Project Life.


It's so easy to go through and add my photos, then cards, then journaling.


I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground