Project Life: Weeks 47-52

Friday, February 9, 2018


I'm caught up and finished with Project Life 2017. I ordered my 12x12 prints through Persnickety Prints and put them in my album.  I love this method!


We decided that our Christmas present to each other would be a trip to Disney and Universal (gotta get our money's worth on those annual passes!) so we left on Black Friday and spent a few days in Orlando. I like to do these quick trip recap pages and then make 12x12's about some photos.


Since I do December Daily, my December pages are a bit of a repeat, but they're super easy to document. I mostly just chose my favorite photos from each week and then popped them into the app. My PL album would feel incomplete if I didn't have pages for December.


I cannot resist some of these older Studio Calico sets that are showing up in the PL App these days... they're only 99 cents! I've always loved that "my brain has too many tabs open" card.


I usually wait until the end of the year to make my cover page, and I *love* this year's page!! I stole this idea from someone in a Facebook group. I chose photos that represented what we did in 2017 - lots of travel and adventures!

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground