One Little Word

Thursday, January 12, 2017


I've been thinking about my One Little Word (OLW) for a couple of weeks and am going with (re)focus. Without going into too many details, I feel like I need to refocus on some things I've let slide. I need to focus my energy on my days off and be productive. I need to focus on what I actually want to accomplish instead of wasting time online. I need to focus on healthy habits for myself.


I'm not taking Ali Edwards' class because I never seem to keep up with it. I don't feel the need to make an album about my OLW but want to keep it visible. I printed out this picture and put it in my Happy Planner so I'll see it every day.

What's your One Little Word this year? How do you keep it in mind throughout the year?

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground