Myrtle Beach Project Life

Monday, September 14, 2015


We recently took our first camping trip to a beach. We had a great time! I thought Heidi Swapp's project Life kit was perfect for the beach so I used it for the whole layout. 


Full spread:


Left side: our drive to the beach, the first view we had of the ocean, my fun new tablecloth, and our camper.


Right side: me with a century plant, Joe doing the laundry, obligatory beach selfie, and the sign my mom made us.


The front of the insert has some journaling and pictures from our days at the beach.


The back of the insert has some food pictures and journaling.




I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

10 comments :

  1. Pretty pages, Emily! Love the soft colors you used and the fun bits added to your photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time at the beach :) The pages look great and a nice collection to use for it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah beach camping is the best. Love the kit you chose, it works perfectly with your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Myrtle Beach! I grew up in PA and that was a popular vacation destination. I went there with a friend's family one summer. Love that you have so much journaling on your pages - I'm the same way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, fun!! Yes I do like to include journaling... Not having a picture of something doesn't stop me from documenting it!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground