Hello! I've been MIA for a couple weeks but I hope to have some projects to show you soon. I have a LIST of things I want to do that includes:
1. playing with the FUSE tool
2. opening up those watercolors I bought a while back
3. watching a video and figuring out the PixScan tool from Silhouette
4. making something rad with my new MISTI tool
5. trying out the ombre ink pads from Hero Arts
Oh and guess what?? Mom and I are going to the first Silhouette Conference in November. It's near Atlanta, Georgia. There's going to be food, shopping, and classes - what more could you ask for? We hope to become Cameo Pros and try some new things. Are you going??
What new crafty things are on your To Do List?
I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and