Notebooks

Thursday, March 12, 2015


So how many notebooks is normal for a person to use? I used to hoard cute paper pads and notebooks, but started actually using them over the past few years. And when I fill them up, I get to buy new ones! Sounds like a win win situation. Here are some of my most used notebooks at the moment:


Top Row: 
1. blue ikat - Had to have it when I saw it at Target. I'm currently using it for work notes.
2. This purple "Do What You Love" notebook is my current favorite. I got it at Barnes & Noble and it's being used for crafting ideas. It's a big, fat notebook.
3. I'm using this one as a yoga journal. For teacher training, I'm required to keep a journal of my daily yoga practice. This book is nice because the pages lay pretty flat when I open it (no spiral to get in my way!) and it closes with an elastic band.

Bottom Row:
4. I bought an 18-month Erin Condren planner last year and it's so pretty! I still use Google Calender to really keep up with my appointments and things... but I also like to physically write things down! I'm not decorating my planner but I do like to see some of the pages people do.
5. This is a cheap little $1 notebook from Michael's. I carry it in my purse and it's just a catchall.
6. I use this Martha Stewart notebook to keep up with things for Project Life. If I have tidbits or photos already printed, I just clip them in the notebook until it's time to do PL.

How many notebooks are you currently using?

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

10 comments :

  1. I love it! I'm a notebook collector, too! I just can't pass them up, especially on sale, even when I have no plan what to use it for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun subject :) I have quite a few fro note taking for the organizations I belong too. Love the legal pads for notes for classes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tee-Hee! I currently have 4 in a basket by my craft table, two at my desk at work, and three apps on my iPad; just keeping up with things to write about or keep track of things I write. :D It's all good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, notebooks are one of my biggest weaknesses. I have three on my desk right now, and a bunch of others stashed away...they're so hard to resist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I forgot about the ones I have stashed away...

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground