So how many notebooks is normal for a person to use? I used to hoard cute paper pads and notebooks, but started actually using them over the past few years. And when I fill them up, I get to buy new ones! Sounds like a win win situation. Here are some of my most used notebooks at the moment:
1. blue ikat - Had to have it when I saw it at Target. I'm currently using it for work notes.
2. This purple "Do What You Love" notebook is my current favorite. I got it at Barnes & Noble and it's being used for crafting ideas. It's a big, fat notebook.
3. I'm using this one as a yoga journal. For teacher training, I'm required to keep a journal of my daily yoga practice. This book is nice because the pages lay pretty flat when I open it (no spiral to get in my way!) and it closes with an elastic band.
4. I bought an 18-month Erin Condren planner last year and it's so pretty! I still use Google Calender to really keep up with my appointments and things... but I also like to physically write things down! I'm not decorating my planner but I do like to see some of the pages people do.
5. This is a cheap little $1 notebook from Michael's. I carry it in my purse and it's just a catchall.
6. I use this Martha Stewart notebook to keep up with things for Project Life. If I have tidbits or photos already printed, I just clip them in the notebook until it's time to do PL.
How many notebooks are you currently using?
I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and