Vintage Christmas cards

Thursday, December 11, 2014


I recently participated in a vintage Christmas Project Life card swap. I dug into my October Afternoon hoard stash and parted with some of my goodies. I love how they turned out!! They're all so sweet.


I cut 8x8 papers into 3x4 cards and added gold polka dot washi, twine, and cutouts from another 8x8 page. Chipboard shapes and stickers were the perfect finishing touches.


Perhaps the most amazing thing about these cards is that I tied 8 tiny little bows out of twine. I'm impressed with myself... I usually can't tie them correctly and give up!


Are you able to use your October Afternoon stash?

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

12 comments :

  1. Those are too cute, Emily! I don't have much OA left but I'm tempted to get one of their Santa Sacks. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Elise! My mom and I split week 1 of the Santa Sacks.

      Delete
  2. Look at those sweet birds!!! I wish I had seen this collections, as if I need more Christmas papers, but so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I have quite a Christmas hoard. These are all from the "Make it Merry" collection from a couple years ago.

      Delete
  3. These are just 2 cute :) ery vintagy looking too nice for a swap :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These turned out so retro (vintagy?) Love them - so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whatever you want to call them, I love them too! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground