Project Life Weeks 31-40

Wednesday, January 10, 2018


I swear I plan on doing a better job of sharing my Project Life pages more regularly in 2018... but here are weeks 31-40 of Project Life 2017. I've had it done through week 37 for quite a while but recently got motivated to finish up!


I have some tickets from the mirror maze and will adhere them in the bottom left corner when I get this page printed.

I really love this Amy Tangerine kit!

 I used the collage feature to make the 2 3" x 4" spots in the left bottom corner. Then you insert it as a photo.

This layout about Dollywood will be cut into a 6" x 12" page and insert between weeks 40 and 41.

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

1 comment :

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground