Let's Stay Home

Monday, January 29, 2018


We rang in the new year at home and it was great. We had snacks and watched movies. Then we live streamed the Disney fireworks at midnight. We didn't even turn on the countdown or the ball drop.


I bought this super cute clock paper a month or two ago and had no idea what I would use it for... but I think this was perfect! It's from Dear Lizzy Stargazer collection.


I used paper from the Turn the Page collection (Pink Paislee) for layers behind the photo.  the ephemera pack and the 30-page sticker book and used bits and pieces for embellishment.


How did you ring in the new year?



I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground