Disney mini album Part 2

Wednesday, December 27, 2017


Hopefully you already saw part 1 here. I split this album into 2 posts because I took so. many. pictures. As I said before, this may be my most favorite project EVER.

Next up is Animal Kingdom. We spent a lot of time at this park during this trip. My parents and brother had never seen it (they hadn't been to Disney in like 25 years so it wasn't open way back when).


We got a few character pictures when we had lunch at Tusker House.


I just attached ribbon for pull tabs on these.


I love this picture of my parents on the Marahajah Jungle Trek.


And then this pocket holds THE FUNNIEST PICTURE EVER!!! It's my mom on Mt Everest. LOL I really wish we had splurged and paid for this picture without the watermark, but oh well!


You have to take a picture of the Tree of Life when you're at Animal Kingdom. And I love the area  walking between Africa and Asia.


I captured this picture of Joe playing the drums in Africa. The safari part is a pocket.


I cut strips with hearts on the ends and attached them to these animal pictures.


Although we did go to Hollywood Studios for half a day, I literally took 1 photo (of a Darth Vader cupcake!) so I didn't include anything Hollywood Studios in this mini.


I had a few more Magic Kingdom photos I wanted to include:


We all love taking silly photos with hats on.


Behind the pocket is more pictures:


We got to watch the Main Street Electrical Parade one night, and of course we rode the Tea Cups.


I got this pic during the Wishes fireworks at Magic Kingdom.


Last but not least - a picture from Festival of the Lion King at Animal Kingdom.


Thanks for checking out my Disney mini album!

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

1 comment :

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground