December Daily Days 11-15

Thursday, December 21, 2017


I'm loving this project and am so glad I decided to do it again this year.

Day 11 is all about mailing Christmas cards and packages. I had a ton to send out to my Rodan+Fields clients, a couple of eBay sales, and my Christmas cards.


I got this transparency really cheap as part of a Black Friday sale. I love it!


Day 12 is about our tree. I made the left page before December (inspired by Ali's Product Play class).


It's a mixture of circles - polka dot felt (I got it on clearance a couple years ago and knew I needed it!), Heidi Swapp embellishments, stamped and embossed circles, and twine/cardstock star circles.


I documented some of our favorite Christmas movies on Day 13. 


Day 14 is all about Star Wars.


Day 15 documents all those cute Snapchat filters I love so much. I made the left page before December as part of Ali's Product Play class too.


I'm so glad I took the time to stamp and emboss these circles before December. Otherwise, they never would have made it into this album! 



I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground