Oh Happy Day Stampin' Up Card Kit

Friday, August 4, 2017


Mom and I recently went to the Stamp and Scrapbook Expo in Duluth, Georgia. We had fun taking a Disney class and an advanced layered background class. Of course we shopped at the Expo and at a local Hobby Lobby and Michael's.


Gorgeous sky one evening.


I ordered the Oh Happy Day card kit and a stamp set from Stampin' Up and it arrived shortly after we returned home. It has everything you need (except for adhesive) to make 20 cards.


I took the kit and some adhesive with me when Joe and I went camping last weekend. I quickly put a few cards together while we were hanging out on a rainy afternoon.


I LOVE THIS KIT, Y'ALL!!

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground