Disney Magic

Wednesday, August 16, 2017


The Paper Issues Facebook group had a "Scrap n Chat" event a couple weeks ago. We chatted, played Bingo, and had a scavenger hunt challenge. We had to use floral paper, 3 stickers, wood veneer, stars, a frame, polka dot paper, a sun, and a camera. I'm finding that I love to do these kinds of challenges... it makes me think outside the box and use products I wouldn't normally think of to use.


This was one of those magical moments at Disney - we got in early because of a backstage tour we were doing and a cast member offered us a ride on a vintage car. He took us up to Cinderella Castle and we took pictures and walked back down Main Street. We have never seen the park so empty so it was a great time for pictures!


I love stickers and used more than 3... and this camera flair fit the criteria for the challenge.


I reached into the vault and found some floral SoHo Garden paper that blended nicely with my Disney paper.


The sun was the only thing about this challenge that REALLY threw me off. I couldn't think of a single sun embellishment or anything that I had... but then I found this 3x4 cut apart card in my Disney stash and it was perfect!



I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground