Look Up

Tuesday, August 29, 2017


Elle's Studio gave away some free printables for the solar eclipse and they're so cute! I used some paper I've been hoarding for a while - a piece from the Moonstruck collection and and one from Webster's Pages. I also used the Thickers arc guide to perfectly place my title.


I've been hanging on to this sun flair from Feed Your Craft and it was the perfect touch for this layout. I'm not sure if it's available anymore, but there's lots of other cute stuff in Elise's shop.



I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground