June Project Life

Monday, January 30, 2017


Yup, that's June 2016 I'm speaking of... Recently I mentioned that I lost interest in Project Life last year. I'm going to use the PL App to do the rest of 2016, but I had already printed out some beach pictures.

My "Good Times" layout is on the left of the album, and this pocket page is on the right. I used it to document the rest of June (other than our Isle of Palms trip). We had breakfast at Tupelo Honey Cafe, I wore some LuLaRoe, hubby cleaned up my car for me, I helped a friend run her yoga booth at a local festival, and I got the cutest $2 dish towel from Walmart!


For the beach trip I used the back of the pocket page and created a 6x12 pocket page on the right side. I just cut up a Design A pocket page. Despite a bad experience at our hotel and having to find another one that night, we had an awesome trip! We ate at local places, relaxed, watched the sunrises, and hung out at the beach.


I used the back of my 6x12 pocket page to document our morning in Charleston and it faces my "Beach Vibes" 12x12 layout on the right.


I will get caught up on 2016 PL! I will get caught up on 2016 PL! I will get caught up on 2016 PL!

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground