Great Smoky Mountains

Thursday, February 2, 2017


I used sketch #340 from Simple Scrapper and some supplies from my stash to make this layout. This background paper is from Simple Stories "Life Documented" collection. I used a sketch from Simple Scrapper and participated in the Paper Issues stash buster challenge for January.


Last July, we drove up to Clingman's Dome in the Great Smoky Mountains. It was cold and windy so it was a quick trip! We drove back down towards Gatlinburg and stopped at a pretty little bridge and creek. We walked around and took some pictures. It was beautiful!


I stamped the date with a roller stamp.


I love these little hearts.





I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

2 comments :

  1. Love this page! The background paper is something I would have looked at and put back! It's so busy but the way you used the yellow dotted paper to "frame" the pictures draws your eyes right to them. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never know how to use this kind of patterned paper, but I love it. Thanks!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground