Beach Vibes

Thursday, January 26, 2017


I wish I was at the beach right now... it's currently cold and rainy here at home! Part of my crafty goals for 2017 is to complete 1 or 2 challenges from the Paper Issues blog. I'm part of their Facebook group and they're always posting lots of inspiration!

I used this challenge to create a page for our beach trip to Isle of Palms last June. I used Project Life pages to document the rest of the trip and I'll show them to you on Monday.


Here's the original sketch:


I've been hoarding this little candy embellishment for a while!


This 3x4 card is from a cut apart 12x12 page. Love it!


And you know I love a pretty gold pack of Thickers ;)


Do you participate in scrapbook challenges? If so, where?

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

2 comments :

  1. Love Love Love this layout :) Well done with that sketch Emily omgosh look at that cute taffy candy and a nice addition to a beach layout :) I can see why you would hoard that I would too, but it's perfect for this layout :) Hmmm I think I'll be out shoping for those gold thickers they are pretty cool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tina! I love these Thickers and the taffy candy was perfect!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground