Ikea or Bust!

Monday, August 27, 2018


I recently changed up a couple of rooms in my house, which gave me a bigger, brighter dedicated craft room. Previously, I had my craft supplies in my old office/craft room but had been outgrowing that space for years. I'll show my new room in a future post.


Mom and I went to the Charlotte Ikea and had an awesome time looking around the showroom and wishing we had good reasons to buy more stuff,


I bought a 5x5 Kallax for any craft supplies. I also got a 2x4 Kallax that I turned on its side to use as a TV stand with lots of storage. We had to put the front passenger seat all the way forward and fold it down a little bit to get the 5x5 Kallax in my small SUV. Mom had to ride behind me on the way home!


I used this fun sunburst paper from the Pink Paislee Oh My Heart collection. I used stickers from that collection along with other stickers from my stash to fill up the space. Love how it turned out!


Do you have a dedicated craft room?

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

1 comment :

  1. Super cute layout that had to been a fun day :) I would love to see an Ikea myself. Yes I do have a dedicated room for my crafting :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground