Project Life App 2018: Weeks 1-4

Friday, February 2, 2018


I loved using the Project Life app last year so much that I'm continuing in the same manner this year. One page per week. I had time to do so many 12x12s last year because the app frees up a lot of time for me. Have you tried it yet?


This year I'm using the Everyday PL card collection for my title cards. UNLESS I like the Project 52 Rad collection ones better (whenever they get to the app. I haven't seen them so I don't know if I like them or not). Last year I used a collection with a grayer background and I like this white based kit much better.


The goal is to weed thru my pics every week and then make the page right then. So far, so good. I wasn't super diligent about this last year and got "behind".


When I have a lot to document during the week, I use a "round up" card... I have several things listed on the pink Agenda card on the bottom row.
How are you documenting every day life in 2018?

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

1 comment :

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground