Project Life 2017: Weeks 41-46

Wednesday, February 7, 2018


Today I've got a few more pages of Project Life 2017 to share with you. I'm so close to being done with 2017! Have I mentioned how much I love this method of memory keeping?


We took a vacation this week and went to Universal Orlando so we could attend Halloween Horror Nights. I have been a scaredy cat about going to this event for years, but I'm actually glad we went now. We had a blast and I would totally go again.

This page will be cut in half and put into a 6"x12" insert with the Universal stuff on the front, and Disney stuff on the back.


Disney recap:


Week 43 has some private journaling that I'm not sharing here on the inter webs. But it's still a pretty page :)

We went camping in Pigeon Forge and saw Dolly Parton at Dollywood!!! WHAT?! This page will be cut in half to make a 6" x 12" insert.


I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

1 comment :

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground