October Project Life

Monday, February 8, 2016



I was able to do October's Project Life pages with 1 12x12 and a slightly smaller insert.

Left side: a pic of our neighborhood (Joe took it with his drone and you can see it better here), cleaning out my closet, FaceTime with my Mom, a day trip to Dollywood, and a special yoga class.

Insert: a long weekend in Atlanta (best hotel view ever here), a deluxe movie theatre, and Six Flags.


I can't get enough of that neighborhood pic:


How cute is this card?? I received it in a Project Life card swap a year or two ago... I've been saving it for the perfect fall page. I believe the girl made it out of washi tape, then put it through her embosser. Love!


Back of the insert: our camping trip to Roan Mountain and celebrating Halloween with my coworkers.


And here's how the insert looks with the Hello Autumn layout.


Fall sure is the best (and most beautiful!) time of year.

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

3 comments :

  1. Love the 12x12 with the pocket page, I like to mix it up with my Disney pages that way. I must say you guys certainly lead a very active life, love reading everything you do and yes that is a very darling card. Love that you embossed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the warm colors with the green on your pages, Emily! Such a cool photo that your husband took with his drone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic pages and I love the side insert with the traditional layout :) So much fun told on those pages :) Nice picture of the neighborhood :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground