Essential Oils

Friday, February 5, 2016


TGIF!! So if you follow me on Instagram, or if we're friends on Facebook, you've probably noticed that I started using essential oils a few months ago. Don't worry, this isn't going to turn into an essential oil blog! But I do want to start sharing some information with my readers because the oils are part of my everyday life!


I got a starter kit last summer. It came with 11 oils and a diffuser. I started using some oils topically to alleviate symptoms of bug bites, headaches, and allergies. Then I started adding oils to my diffuser to make my house smell good! I've been using oils more and more and believe in them so much, I've become an independent distributor of Young Living essential oils.

February is the best time for me to start sharing because Young Living is having a sale - 10% off a Starter Kit! That only happens like once a year. Add that to the $20 bonus I'm offering and you've got a crazy deal.

I plan on adding 1 or 2 oil posts per month because this blog is about my life, my scrapbooking, my reading, and everything else that's important to me. I'll be sharing which oils I use and what purposes I've used them for. Are essential oils a part of your life? Have a great weekend!


** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. Do not stop taking a medication without consulting your physician. My oil journey is not meant to replace professional medical advice.

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

2 comments :

  1. I haven't looked into oils, but it does seem like something that might interest me. Looking forward to reading more of your thoughts, Emily. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground