Magical Purple Wall

Monday, February 4, 2019


I absolutely love all the fun Disney walls at Walt Disney World and I make Joe take pics of me in from of them. He's a good #instagramhusband. My favorite wall is probably the purple wall in Magic Kingdom, and I especially love the new galactic section as it fades to white.


I thought this paper from Echo Park's #Selfie collection was perfect for this layout.


I used a few ephemera pieces from Shimelle to make my journaling spot.


Then I added a few more pieces down in the bottom corner. What's your favorite Disney wall?

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground