December Daily title page and Days 1-5

Friday, December 7, 2018


Lots to share today!! Have I mentioned how much I love this project??

I've seen a few people use the box flap in their album, and thought it was genius... I added oval chipboard pieces to the middle to make it easier to lift.


I cut down a 12"x12" white star transparency and adhered my Cameo cut "december" on it.


I suppose I could add "2018" on this page, but I'll have it on the album spine so maybe not.


I must do more paper piecing. It's worth the time and effort.


I used a small stamp to number my December calendar and I placed it right behind the mosaic tree. I may or may not add a large tag with "intentions" right here too.


Day 1 is all about my subscription to Sips By. I have grown to like hot tea (especially at night!) but never know which ones to buy. Now I don't have to figure it out because I get 4 different teas to try each month. I chose caffeine free teas, obviously, but you can get caffeinated too.


Day 2 is all about decorating at home. I needed to start getting into the Christmas spirit, so I figured decorating would help that out. It did!  



I created this embellishment tree before December started. I love how it turned out.


Day 3 is about 8 of our favorite Christmas movies. I took a screenshot from each movie and put it in a 2" square pocket page that I cut down.



Day 4 - I made a pocket out my Starbucks coffee cup sleeve and adhered it to the outside of the page protector.

I'm going to add photos of all the holiday drinks I have this month. I found tiny little date stickers and will add the date that I get each drink.


Day 5, when we had a great family dinner and I forgot to take a photo. Oops!

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

1 comment :

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground