Wowza!

Monday, May 28, 2018


When I went over to Mom and Dad's house on Mother's Day, I noticed the most GORGEOUS flowers ever on the back porch.


This layout came from a Scraplift Sunday at Paper Issues (I'll link if it goes up on their blog). 


The inspiration layout used a white background with stamped words. I didn't have a similar paper, so I used a gold text overlay/transparency sheet on top of white card stock.


Challenges like this and the monochromatic one make me consider storing my embellishments by color. I don't now, but it would make it faster! I kind of enjoy the hunt, though.


Have you ever seen a prettier plant?



I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground