Mind the Gap

Monday, May 15, 2017


I made a few layouts on National Scrapbook Day and will be showing them to you here! I mostly concentrated on pages about our March trip to London & Paris.

First up was all about our first Tube ride in London. We loved how prompt, convenient, and easy the Tube was! And of course, we remembered that voice saying "mind the gap" whenever the doors opened.


I found this sketch on Pinterest and love how the page turned out. And how about that flair? I couldn't resist those when I was them in a tourist shop.


How do you feel about mixing silver and gold? I found this globe after I had already used the gold trimmed PL card. I decided it was fine.



I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground