December Daily Day 16

Sunday, December 18, 2016


We spent day 16 at Dollywood for the Smoky Mountain Christmas festivities.

We looked at the decorations and my favorite building is the chapel. I tried to catch the beautiful pink sky behind it, but there were too many people there. This pic still turned out pretty!


I cut a page protector up the middle to make a small insert and added more decoration pictures on the front.


On the back of the insert, I put my favorite picture from the new "Parade of Many Colors." It's a serious upgrade from the past Christmas parade!!


We have only been inside the Dolly Museum a couple of times but it's always fun. There are tons of her awards and outfits on display.


I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground