Book Report Layout

Monday, April 18, 2016


I read 24 books in 2015 and have been waiting to do a layout all year!


I used some Project Life cards and scrap 6x6 papers to create a layered look behind my journaling card. And you now I had to use my favorite gold Thickers.


These labels are from a 2014 (?) Studio Calico kit and as soon as I saw them, I know they were destined for this layout. 


I wrote out all the books I read on each label and then adhered them all over the bottom half of the page.


I found some Studio Calico and Heidi Swapp chipboard embellishments to fill up little spots.


Have you ever documented your reading list?

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

8 comments :

  1. Your layout turned out so good, Emily! Love how the stack of cards at the top is like they were pulled from a card catalog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you noticed that! I couldn't resist using that little card catalog paper from Lawn Fawn too!

      Delete
  2. I'm going to "lift' this project and make a page for all of the books I've read. I just love this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for a layout Emily and cool using up those numbers too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground