May Project Life Part 2

Thursday, July 30, 2015


Today I have the rest of my May Project Life pages. July is almost over and I still need to do June! I had reservations at the beginning of the year, but I'm really loving doing a monthly Project Life with some 12x12 layouts.


Left side: me with an adorable Shasta reproduction camper, our clean back porch, an evening walk, mine and Mom's delayed National Scrapbooking Day celebration, and a coworker leaving our store.


Joe and I went for a walk after dinner one night and the stars were starting to come out as we got back to the house. Joe has a cool app on his phone that shows you all the constellations. We sat outside and identified stars and planets for a little while. Isn't this Studio Calico card perfect for this occasion?!


Right side: what our feet looked like after we participated in a fire walk, books I read, learning how to teach pregnancy yoga in teacher training, Cinco de Mayo.


Books I read in May:


I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

4 comments :

  1. Fab pages, Emily, love the mix of cards with white and kraft backgrounds, just makes it feel more cozy. So glad you're happy with the way you've chosen to keep up your PL! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Elise! I usually don't mix the two, but I liked it!

      Delete
  2. Fantastic pages and the cards look great I like the way your doing the monthly spread and looks like a fun way to document your life without trying to do each day :) Your doing great at keeping up with the months too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tina. I like this way better than weekly right now. It gives me more time to do other things.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground