A little update

Monday, June 22, 2015


Hello! I've been MIA for a couple weeks but I hope to have some projects to show you soon. I have a LIST of things I want to do that includes:

1. playing with the FUSE tool
2. opening up those watercolors I bought a while back
3. watching a video and figuring out the PixScan tool from Silhouette
4. making something rad with my new MISTI tool
5. trying out the ombre ink pads from Hero Arts



Oh and guess what?? Mom and I are going to the first Silhouette Conference in November. It's near Atlanta, Georgia. There's going to be food, shopping, and classes - what more could you ask for? We hope to become Cameo Pros and try some new things. Are you going??

What new crafty things are on your To Do List?

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

3 comments :

  1. Looking forward to seeing what you have in store, Emily! I've only used my Fuse tool twice and need to remedy that and I want to see what you do with the ombre inks because I keep going back and forth on buying them or not. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you do with the PixScan tool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well your doing better that I am with the PixScan tool! Mine is still in the mailing envelope ! the conference sounds like fun wonder if they'll have it coming up my way at all. OMgosh I'll have to get that MISTI tool! Wow what a cool thing to use for stamping :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground