Around Here

Thursday, April 17, 2014


As of late:

  • Dreaming up some plans for sprucing up the house (bathroom, yard, back porch)
  • Furniture and mattress shopping
  • Yoga. I'm going once a week and my back and neck feel great! Now I'm trying to remember the positions so I can stretch every morning and evening at home.
  • Celebrating birthdays (Dad's, Mom's, and mine)
  • Joe has been to physical therapy once a week for the past month... and is healing at what seems like lightning speed!
  • Loving pears and apples!
  • Enjoying the warm weather and looking forward to going camping.



I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground